Christie L. Miller, MD, FACOG
- Joined the practice in October 2012 from Western Massachusetts where she worked for 9 years in an OB-GYN practice.
- Graduated from University of Virginia School of Medicine where she received a full scholarship for her studies
- Residency - Baystate Medical Center, the Western Campus of Tufts University School of Medicine in Mass.
- Resident Teacher of the Year Award
- Resident Research Award
- Minimally invasive surgery
- Adolescent gynecology
- High risk obstetrics
"I aim to provide personal care with respect, compassion, and the highest possible quality."